The Game Studio I'm currently working (Senscape) is hosting a Game Jam on Itch.io with cash prices ($1000 to the winner). And I wanted to share the news to all who want to participate and Join the fun.
Your game must be developed with Unreal Engine (versions 4 and 5 as desired).
The jam is jam-packed (we insist on doing that same joke every year!) with cool activities. Here's the quick overview:
- Theme voting: October 13-14 at http://discord.gg/senscape
- Beginning of the jam: October 14
- Submission of game title and project plan (optional): October 17
- Deadline to submit finished games: October 31
- Announcement of winners: November 14 at http://twitch.com/senscape (exact time TBA)
Novice developers are more than welcome to participate, even if this would be the first game you're making! The jam has been prepared with you in mind, which is why we will optionally receive a submission of your project plan and tell you our thoughts in advance, especially if it can be developed in two weeks.